WHATS YOUR SALARY PROGRESS?
A new 24-page booklet, called The Engineer's Salary Evaluation Kit, will help any engineer assess his salary progress. Compiled by the Engineering Manpower Commission of Engineers Joint Council, the kit includes charts, worksheets, data, and comparative graphs to help the engineer judge his relative standing.
- The publication is available at $3.00 per copy (orders for less than $10.00 must be prepaid) from the Engineer's Joint Council, Dept. PK, 345 East 47th Street, New York, N.Y. 10017.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: p. 79
- ASME Journal of Mechanical Engineering
- Publisher: American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- TRT Terms: Labor relations; Personnel; Professional employment
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00050981
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 15 1974 12:00AM