OIL SPILLS: DANGER IN THE SEA
Sources of oil spills in the marine environment are examined along with cleanup techniques and equipment. The fate and impacts of oil in the sea environment are investigated. Possible solutions to the oil spill problem, including the development of alternative energy sources are reviewed.
Dodd, Mead & Company, Incorporated79 Madison Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016
- Brown, J E
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 123 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy resources; Impacts; Oil recovery equipment; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills
- Uncontrolled Terms: Energy sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil removal equipment; Oil spill behavior; Oil spill control; Oil spill impact; Oil spill sources
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00300648
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Pollution Abstracts
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM