DEVELOPMENTS IN TRANSPORT SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT EVALUATION
This paper reviews recent work in tsm evaluation and supply modelling, particularly in respect of active bus priority at intersections. Recent developments in tsm evaluation, the use of perceived budgeted time in evaluation, and the simulation of bus priority signals are described. /TRRL/
- The paper was prepared for presentation at a workshop on Methods and Concepts in Transport Modelling, C.S.I.R.O. Division of Building Research, Melbourne, Feb. 1979.
Monash UniversityDepartment of Civil Engineering
Clayton, Victoria Australia 3800
- Richardson, A J
- Publication Date: 1978-12
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus priority; Buses; Conferences; Evaluation; Evaluation and assessment; Intersections; Networks; Reviews; Simulation; Traffic signal preemption; Traffic signals; Traffic simulation; Transportation system management; Travel time; Trip length
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation networks
- ITRD Terms: 1272: Bus; 8525: Conference; 9020: Evaluation (assessment); 697: Journey time; 455: Junction; 1054: Network (traffic); 648: Priority (traffic); 9103: Simulation; 565: Traffic signal
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00300203
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- Report/Paper Numbers: Working Paper 78/13
- Files: ITRD, TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM