CONCRETE PAVEMENTS, POLAND
The results are presented of tests of the bearing capacity of rigid concrete aerodrome pavements (by the LCN method), and comparison of the values with the assumed external load. Observations were made of skew cracking arising during concrete slab manufacture, and methods of preventing the phenomenon are suggested. A means is described of repairing damaged cement concrete pavements with epoxy resins or a special preparation called Hartobel.
- Presented at the XIVth World Road Congress, Prague, Czechoslovakia, 1971.
Permanent International Assoc of Road Congresses43 Avenue du President Wilson
Paris 16eme, France
- Grzywacz, R
- Kulikowski, W
- Kowalczyk, T
- Publication Date: 1971
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Bearing capacity; Concrete pavements; Epoxy resins; Fracture mechanics; Loads; Manufacturing; Pavement design; Repairing; Slabs; Testing
- Uncontrolled Terms: External forces; Repairs
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00265719
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Book III-12
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1975 12:00AM