A MULTILEVEL SYSTEM FOR DOWNTOWN DALLAS
This article describes transportation planning for Dallas, including a proposed downtown subway, and a proposed regional system involving rail transit to the regional airport.
- Transportation and the Prospect for Improved Efficiency, Symposium Sponsored by the National Science Foundation, Department of Housing and Urban Development, Department of Transportation and the National Academy of Engineering at The Eighth Autumn Meeting, 12-13 October 1972.
National Academy of Engineering2101 Constitution Avenue, NW
@ashington, DC USA 20418
- Ponte, V
- Publication Date: 1973
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: p. 219-252
- TRT Terms: Airport access; Network analysis (Planning); Rapid transit; Subways; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: Dallas (Texas)
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00050858
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 15 1981 12:00AM