BART-II: PRE-BART STUDIES OF ENVIRONMENT, LAND USE , RETAIL SALES. PART II. VOLUME V. PREPARATION OF THE PRE-BART DATA FILE FOR THE SYSTEMWIDE SAMPLE
The report describes the data manipulation done in preparation for statistical analysis of data collected in the pre-BART responses to the environment study. The scope of the report includes data reformatting, reassignment of nonsubstantive response data, correction of errors, preparation of the data file, and data availability. Three appendices list the specific data changes that were made.
- Sponsored in part by Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C. See also BART-2, Part 2, Volume 4, PB-236 731, and BART-2, Part 2, Volume 6, PB-236 733.
University of California, BerkeleyInstitute of Urban and Regional Development
Berkeley, CA United States 94720
Metropolitan Transportation CommissionHotel Claremont
Berkeley, CA United States 94705
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
Department of Housing and Urban Development451 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20410
- Appleyard, D
- Publication Date: 1973-6-29
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Economic analysis; Economic conditions; Rapid transit; Sampling; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00265391
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-90023
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1982 12:00AM