BART-II: PRE-BART STUDIES OF ENVIRONMENT, LAND USE, RETAIL SALES. APPENDIX C. DATA DOCUMENTATION FOR THE LAND USE AND INVESTMENT STUDY
The report contains a detailed description of the data items collected as a part of the study of pre-BART property value changes (reported in Volumes I and VI of BART II, part III), and a study of office space in downtown San Francisco (Volume IV or BART II, Part III). Data descriptions include longitudinal real property sales (both residential and commercial), cross-sectional real property sales (residential), and the market street survey (commercial).
- See also BART-2, Appendix B, PB-236 749. Sponsored in part by the Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C.
University of California, BerkeleyInstitute of Urban and Regional Development
Berkeley, CA United States 94720
Metropolitan Transportation CommissionHotel Claremont
Berkeley, CA United States 94705
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
Department of Housing and Urban Development451 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20410
- Clemons, D
- Corpus, J
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Pagination: 113 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Economic analysis; Economic conditions; Environmental impacts; Property values; Rapid transit; Sampling; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Uncontrolled Terms: Office equipment
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00265390
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-90023
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1982 12:00AM