BART-II: PRE-BART STUDIES OF ENVIRONMENT, LAND USE, RETAIL SALES. APPENDIX B. PRE-BART INTERVIEW METHOD AND DATA
The report, interim report no. 2 of the BART residential impact study, is a summary of the method and data collection for pre-BART interviews. It discusses the site-selection process and the geographic area designated for study; it presents the sampling strategy, and summarizes the data collection procedures, the type of data collected and the form, location and availability of data prior to analysis.
- See also BART-2, Appendix A, PB-236 748, and BART-2, Appendix C, PB-236 750. Sponsored in part by the Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C.
University of California, BerkeleyInstitute of Urban and Regional Development
Berkeley, CA United States 94720
Metropolitan Transportation CommissionHotel Claremont
Berkeley, CA United States 94705
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
Department of Housing and Urban Development451 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20410
- Appleyard, D
- CARP, F
- Publication Date: 1972-10
- Pagination: 72 p.
- Issue Number: 2
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Economic analysis; Economic conditions; Information systems; Rapid transit; Sampling; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00265389
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-90023
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1975 12:00AM