EVALUATION OF THE BALTIMORE REGION TRAVEL SIMULATION MODEL
A description of a series of checks made on the accuracy of the transportation planning models in use by the Baltimore 3-C Progress is given. These checks involved comparing travel simulated by the models with observed conditions.
REGIONAL PLANNING COUNCILBALTIMORE, MD United States
- Spielberg, F
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 55 p.
- Issue Number: 7
- TRT Terms: Evaluation; Mathematical models; Regional transportation; Simulation; Traffic surveys; Transportation; Transportation planning; Travel patterns; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation models
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00265383
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BTL/RPC-73-016 Tech. Memo
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1975 12:00AM