POTENTIAL USES OF CENSUS WORK TRIP DATA IN TRANSPORTATION PLANNING
The report presents an analysis of the potential uses of Federal Highway Administration/Census Bureau work trip tabulations, being considered for preparation for the Maryland Department of Transportation by the Bureau of the Census.
REGIONAL PLANNING COUNCILBALTIMORE, MD United States
- Nathanson, J
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 9 p.
- Issue Number: 8
- TRT Terms: Census; Data collection; Information processing; Regional transportation; Transportation planning; Travel patterns; Urban areas; Urban transportation; Work trips
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00265382
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BTL/RPC-73-017 Tech. Memo
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1975 12:00AM