REVISED TRANSPORTATION ZONES
The document presents the description of the revised system of transportation zones from structure developed in 1962 by the Baltimore Metropolitan Area Transportation Study to those conforming to 1970 census tracts and Regional Planning Districts (RPD). Zones total 498 as opposed to previous total of 576. Conversion tables and maps explain the revisions.
- Technical Memo No. 1.
REGIONAL PLANNING COUNCILBALTIMORE, MD USA
- Schlappi, M L
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Calcium carbonate; Local government; Regional transportation; Transportation planning; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Zone
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00265375
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BTL/RPC-73/012 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1975 12:00AM