SAFETY ON CONSTRUCTION SITES. PROCEEDINGS OF THE CONFERENCE HELD AT THE INSTITUTION OF CIVIL ENGINEERS, 12-13 MARCH, 1969.
Among the papers presented at the conference were the following: Accident prevention in the construction industry, PLUMBE, W.J.C.; Preliminary site work: the general setting-up of safety precautions, LAING, K.; Access and working places, PERKINS, C.R.; Safety underground: piling, caissons, shaftwork, tunnelling and work in water-logged ground, HAXTON, A.F.; Haxards in the use of cranes and lifting gear, CARMICHAEL, R. and FAIRCLOUGH, J.V.; Work in compressed air, including diving, WALDER, D.M.; Erection and demolition of structures, BRUETON, G.R.; Electrical hazards, LEIGHTON, G.L. Safety education and training, LONGLEY, N. /TRRL/
London, United Kingdom SW1P 3AA
- Publication Date: 1969
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 122 p.
- TRT Terms: Caissons; Compressed air; Concrete; Conferences; Construction safety; Construction sites; Cranes; Piles (Supports); Prevention; Safety; Shafts (Machinery); Tunneling; Wetlands
- Old TRIS Terms: Concrete piles
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00265299
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1975 12:00AM