A STUDY TO DETERMINE THE CAUSES OF ACCIDENTS: AN IN-DEPTH CASE REPORT-CASE NO. TAC-SP-73-3, TRACTOR-TRAILER/SCHOOL BUS - RIGHT ANGLE (FATAL)
The report carries the in-depth, multidisciplinary report covering Case No. TAC-SP-73-3, of a Tractor-Trailer/School Bus - Right Angle (Fatal) accident.
Indiana University, BloomingtonInstitute for Research in Public Safety
Bloomington, IN United States 47401
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Pagination: 90 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash analysis; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crashes; Fatalities; Multidisciplinary teams; Research; Right angle crashes; School buses; Skid resistance; Tractor trailer combinations; Traffic crashes
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00265283
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-034-3-535
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1975 12:00AM