TRAINING STATE AND COMMUNITY CURRICULUM PACKAGES: DRIVER IMPROVEMENT ANALYSIS, DRIVER LICENSE EXAMINER-SUPERVISOR AND TRAFFIC RECORD ANALYSIS
A series of five national instructor training institutes were planned for each of three emerging highway safety technician areas for which curriculum packages have been prepared (Driver Improvement Analysis; Driver License Examiner-Supervisor; and Traffic Record Analysis). Technical Education Research Centers and Dunlap & Associates collaborated to conduct the institutes from October 15 to December 14, 1973. The report contains detailed information on successful operation of Manpower Training Institutes for NHTSA.
Technical Education Research Centers, Incorporated44A Brattle Street
Cambridge, MA United States 02138
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Burgener, V E
- Tiryakioglu, D
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Pagination: 218 p.
- TRT Terms: Curricula; Driver improvement programs; Driver licenses; Driver licensing; Driver training; Highway safety; Records management; Standards; Traffic engineering; Training
- Uncontrolled Terms: Programs; Traffic records
- Old TRIS Terms: Driver improvement effort
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00265281
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-100-3-738
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1975 12:00AM