CENSUS OF TRANSPORTATION, 1972. NATIONAL TRAVEL SURVEY: SPRING TRAVEL
The tables of this report are organized into three parts presenting statistical data as follows: Part 1 (profiles of travel) presents the number of households taking trips, number of persons taking trips, number of trips, number of person-trips, number of person-miles, and number of person-nights. Part 2 (types of accommodation by area) presents the number of person-trips by each of four categories of lodging used on the trip for each of the eight travel regions and for destinations outside the United States. Each table contains classifications by up to 20 traveler, household, and trip characteristics, each with two or more categories. Part 3 (travel to and through states) presents the number of households, persons, person-trips, and person-nights spent for visited state, and person-trips and person-nights for destination state and bridge (or traveled through) state. There is one table for each of the selected states.
Bureau of the Census14th Between E Street and Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20231
- Publication Date: 1973-3
- Pagination: 97 p.
- TRT Terms: Census; Data collection; Hotels; Households; Motels; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Travel
- Uncontrolled Terms: Socioeconomic data
- Old TRIS Terms: Spring rate; Trip tracing
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00265274
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TC72-N1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 29 1975 12:00AM