CALTECH SEMINAR SERIES ON ENERGY CONSUMPTION IN PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION: ADMINISTRATIVE SUMMARY
A brief summary of organizational and administrative actions covering the preparation for and conduct of the seminar series, together with a brief commentary on the whole operation and an analysis of results is presented.
- Seminar Series held at Caltech Office of Industrial Associates, Pasadena, on Dec 73-Apr 74. See also PB-235 348.
California Institute of Technology1201 East California Street
Pasadena, CA United States 91125
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Hibbs, A R
- Publication Date: 1974-6-30
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Energy; Fuel consumption; Labor unions; Management; Organization; Private transportation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Energy; Highways; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00265261
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-30119
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1975 12:00AM