STRUCTURAL GUIDANCE STUDY FOR LARGE POLAR ICEBREAKER. LARGE POLAR ICEBREAKER FOR UNITED STATES COAST GUARD.
The purpose of this investigation was to design a sample panel of shell plating, stiffened in such a way so that the overall and local strength was sufficient to withstand a specified ice pressure uniformly distributed over the whole panel, and for a concentrated load acting on one frame only, for the full depth of the panel. ( Author )
Lloyd's Register of Shipping71 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 4BS, England
- Publication Date: 1967
- Pagination: 12 p.
- Old TRIS Terms: Model testing
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Highways; Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00002110
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Defense Documentation Center
- Report/Paper Numbers: R.T.A.5051
- Contract Numbers: TCG17961A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1972 12:00AM