Economic Integration Development of Port Cluster and Port City
Port city is a kind of special economic region with inner inevitable connection essentially, which determines its development practice need the integration between port and port city. Based on the studies of the economic impact of port cluster on city, especially the integration process, integration effect and integration tendency with each other in the economic development, this paper proposes that the set composed of a port cluster and city should be regarded as a large-scale system and puts forward a dynamic port economic impact model based on system dynamics, providing applied theory and methodology for the economic operation mode of port cluster and port city.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/9780784479384
- © 2015 American Society of Civil Engineers.
Reston, VA United States 20191-4400
- Wang, Ling
- Liu, Di
- Fifth International Conference on Transportation Engineering
- Location: Dalian , China
- Date: 2015-9-26 to 2015-9-27
- Publication Date: 2015-9
- Media Type: Web
- Features: References;
- Pagination: n.p.
- Monograph Title: ICTE 2015
- TRT Terms: Cities; Economic development; Economic impacts; Mathematical models; Ports; Systems analysis
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Marine Transportation; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 01579417
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 9780784479384
- Files: TRIS, ASCE
- Created Date: Sep 21 2015 3:03PM