Speed Guiding-Based Multi-Objective Coordinated Control Strategy for Tram Operation at an Intersection
The multi-objective coordinated control strategy of tram in the intersection based on speed guidance in this article is the evaluation basis of the control strategy which is built on the basis of existing tram priority control in the intersection with the index of additional passengers’ total delay time in the intersection; the tram and social vehicle can be coordination controlled by speed guidance or giving the tram passing priority in the intersection in order to minimize additional passengers’ total delay time in the intersection.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/9780784479384
- © 2015 American Society of Civil Engineers.
Reston, VA United States 20191-4400
- Zhang, Kai
- Pan, Hongliang
- Decun, Dong
- Fifth International Conference on Transportation Engineering
- Location: Dalian , China
- Date: 2015-9-26 to 2015-9-27
- Publication Date: 2015-9
- Media Type: Web
- Features: References;
- Pagination: n.p.
- Monograph Title: ICTE 2015
- TRT Terms: High occupancy vehicle lanes; Intersections; Passengers; Speed; Traffic control; Traffic delays; Traffic signal priority; Trolley cars
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 01579297
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 9780784479384
- Files: TRIS, ASCE
- Created Date: Sep 21 2015 3:03PM