USER'S MANUAL FOR PROGRAM BEAM
This user's manual contains a detailed description of the application of program BEAM. This program performs an incremental iterative tangent stiffness finite element analysis of beams. The cross-section must be symmetric about the plane of loading and plane sections must adequately describe the strain field. This report describes the input required and the output generated. The various input options and their application are explained through five complete example inputs. A listing of the program is included. /FHWA/
- Notice of NTIS Number Pending.
Lehigh UniversityFritz Engineering Laboratory
Bethlehem, PA USA 18015
- Kulicki, J M
- Kostem, C N
- Publication Date: 1973-2
- Pagination: 123 p.
- TRT Terms: Beams; Computer programs; Finite element method; Manuals; Output
- Uncontrolled Terms: Input
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00265059
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: Penn DOT Proj. 71-12
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 9 1975 12:00AM