Airport privatisation in Japan: Unleashing air transport liberalisation?
In 2013, the Japanese government established policy to reform the ownership and management structure of all Japanese government-owned airports in a bid to reduce its large financial burden by involving private entities. However, several constraints and structural issues in Japan's air transport market affect the outcome of this process. This paper discusses the opportunities and challenges for a liberalised air transport market.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/17501938
- Abstract reprinted with permission from Henry Stewart Publications.
- Miyoshi, Chikage
- Publication Date: 2015
- Media Type: Print
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: pp 210-222
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Airports; Privatization
- Geographic Terms: Japan
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Terminals and Facilities; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 01576976
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 2 2015 12:50PM