PROCEEDINGS OF THE FIRST SYMPOSIUM ON REMOTE SENSING OF ENVIRONMENT: 13, 14, 15 FEBRUARY 1962
These proceedings resulted from the first symposium on remote sensing of environment. The purpose of the symposium is to review the current state of the art of remote sensing technology and to explore possible applications of this technology to the various earth science fields. These proceedings contain both the discussions of the remote sensing techniques and the working papers written in response to these discussions by each of three working groups composed of the participating earth scientists.
University of Michigan, Ann ArborInstitute of Science and Technology
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109
- Publication Date: 1962-3
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 149 p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Earth sciences; Environment; Remote sensing; State of the art studies
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00264425
- Record Type: Publication
- Contract Numbers: Nonr 1224(44)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 29 1975 12:00AM