WHY RAILROADS ARE BEEFING UP THEIR FIXED-PLANT EXPENDITURES
This report looks at four aspects of productivity-boosting plant spending: improved tools and methods for maintenance, terminal improvements, upgrading of line, and the redistribution of plant assets.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1586268
Simmons-Boardman Publishing CorporationP.O. Box 350
Bristol, CT USA 06010
- Publication Date: 1973-5-28
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Capital expenditures; Costs; Economics; Improvements; Investments; Lines of track; Maintenance of way; Railroad yards
- Old TRIS Terms: Track maintenance equipment
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00050563
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 31 1976 12:00AM