A MODEL OF REACH CAPABILITIES OF MAN
A mathematical modeling technique for simulation of human motion is reviewed, and the technique is utilized to develop an approach to the analysis of reach. The modeling technique uses the Euler angles as geometric variables. The reach analysis approach involves the optimal location of intermediate joints to attain maximum reach.
New York, NY United States 10017
- Luming, H
- Kruase, H E
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Human beings; Joints (Engineering); Mathematical models; Motion; Simulation
- Old TRIS Terms: Joint; Reaches /distance/
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00264214
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE Paper No. 740271
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 9 1975 12:00AM