CYCLICAL INVENTORY SYSTEM
A unique, computer-based, cylical inventory system has been in the process of development at the Great Lakes Region of the Canadian National at Toronto, Ontario. Paramount in CN's objectives has been to eliminate peak work periods in inventory taking, to minimize excessive inventory stocks, and--from a practical standpoint--to count as many items as possible when stock on hand is at its lowest point.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/4175009
Murphy-Richter Publishing Company20 North Wacker Driver
Chicago, IL United States 60606
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Inventory control; Purchasing
- Identifier Terms: Canadian National; Canadian National Railways
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00050559
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 31 1974 12:00AM