The Future Role of Video Camera Data in Transport Planning?
This paper reports on the current process used for video camera data in terms of data collection, archiving, and the implications for transportation planning. The paper describes how camera technology and the market where it operates has changed over time. Speculation on how these changes might influence transportation planning in the future is also discussed.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00410683
- Enoch, Marcus
- Publication Date: 2015-6
- Media Type: Print
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: pp 227-229
- TRT Terms: Data analysis; Data banks; Data collection; Technological innovations; Transportation planning; Video cameras
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 01574536
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 2015 11:41AM