Airport Investment Solutions Handbook
The Airport Investment Solutions Study is the second phase of the Airport Investment Study. The first phase of the Airport Investment Study found that the state’s 134 public-use airports will need $3.6 billion in projects during the next 20 years. Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) Aviation initiated the Airport Investment Solutions Study in an effort to develop a compilation of solutions that address both funding and nonfunding related approaches, benefit the aviation system and as many of its users as possible, and translate into defined implementation strategies. Findings from this study will provide WSDOT Aviation with feasible solutions and implementation strategies that WSDOT or aviation stakeholders may leverage to address the statewide airport preservation and capital needs. The overall goal of the study is to identify and analyze potential implementable solutions to address the airport preservation and improvement needs of the Washington State aviation system.
- Record URL:
- Corporate Authors:
- Publication Date: 2015-7
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Edition: Final Report
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Financing; Implementation; Stakeholders; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: Washington (State)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; I10: Economics and Administration; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 01572103
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, ATRI, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jul 30 2015 2:18PM