URBAN TRANSPORTATION: A GUIDE TO CANADIAN RESOURCES
This selected guide is divided into sections, the first of which, entitled "Sources to Information," includes bibliographies, catalogues, handbooks and directories. The second section, "Sources of Information," lists monographs, theses, statistics and non-print material. The final section, "Sources Producing Information," includes those centers of research-academic, non-governmental and governmental bodies-which have published in this area. It is pointed out that, while this bibliography is very selected, it begins to solve the problem of compiling the abundance of information on urban transportation in Canada which continues to accumulate and expand.
- A paper prepared for Professor John Marshall's course "Canadian Resources in the Social Sciences" at the Facility of Library Science, University of Toronto.
Council of Planning LibrariansP.O. Box 229
Monticello, IL USA 61856
- Longo, J
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Information management; Information organization; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Sources
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00263828
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 585 Bibliog
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 13 1974 12:00AM