AM-9 CHEMICAL GROUT COST ESTIMATES
The charts in this report are intended for use in obtaining approximate chemical costs for grouting with AM-9 when certain basic soil data are know. The information may also be used during a grouting program for determining quantities of grout needed to obtain desired penetration.
American Cyanamid CompanySoils Engineering Research Center
Princeton, NJ United States
- KAROL, R H
- Publication Date: 1964
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Catalysts; Charts; Costs; Groundwater; Grout; Grouting; Inhibitors (Chemistry); Monomers; Physical properties; Properties of materials; Rocks; Soils
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost data; Soil properties
- Old TRIS Terms: Groundwater control; Rock properties
- Subject Areas: Finance; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00263636
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 19 1974 12:00AM