MOTORCYCLE AND MOTOR DRIVEN CYCLE ORDINANCES
The purpose of this Ordinance Analysis is to summarize the types of provisions typically found in municipal ordinances (based on the League's ordinance files) which regulate motorcycle and motorbike ownership, operation, motorcycle clubs, dealers and rental agencies, mechanical equipment and condition, and enforcement. Applicable provisions on the same subject found in Michigan Act 300 of the Public Acts of 1949, as amended, and in the Uniform Traffic Code for Cities, Townships, and Villages, are also summarized.
Michigan Municipal LeagueAnn Arbor, MI United States
- Gorland, S L
- Andrews Jr, L C
- Publication Date: 1972-2
- Pagination: 51 p.
- TRT Terms: City government; Drivers; Law enforcement; Laws; Machinery; Motorcycles; Ownership
- Old TRIS Terms: Mechanical equipment
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00263526
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Ordinance Analy. #19
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 19 1974 12:00AM