TRANSIS PHASE I. ATTACHMENT II--SPECIFICATIONS FOR FUTURE IMPROVEMENT OF TRANSIS
Attachment II to the TRANSIS first cycle summary report describes improvements to TRANSIS related to the Phase II general recommendations. Included are: an approach to development of standard terms and definitions; methods for updating the basic statistical sections using computer systems; a more complete and comprehensive method for participative forecasting; special projects; and efforts for establishment of the mode functional centers as defined in the original TRANSIS concept.
Decision Studies Group1730 K Street, NW, Suite 1104
Washington, DC United States 20006
- SHAW, T R
- Suto, P L
- Grant, L
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 92 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash reports; Data analysis; Information systems; Mathematical analysis; Safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Data systems
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00263357
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-P 5800.2 Prel Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-20216
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 13 1974 12:00AM