TRANSIS PHASE II. ATTACHMENT I--SPECIFICATIONS FOR MAINTENANCE OF SUMMARY STATISTICAL DATA
Attachment I provides specifications for a system for gathering and maintaining a data base for preparing summary reports regarding the performance of U.S. transportation safety. Diagrams, data entry sheets, data base construction and description of methods to access accident, injury, fatality and other data in the area of safety are presented.
Decision Studies Group1730 K Street, NW, Suite 1104
Washington, DC United States 20006
- SHAW, T R
- Suto, P L
- Grant, L
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: 138 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash reports; Data analysis; Information systems; Mathematical analysis; Safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Data systems
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00263354
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-P 58002 Prel Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-20216
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 13 1974 12:00AM