PLANNING FOR HIGHER SPEEDS
Improvements to track, signalling, telecommunications and operating techniques as well as motive power and rolling stock, have made possible the increases in speed carried out by Spanish National Railways over the past ten years. A major factor, however, has been the progressive replacement of steam by diesel and electric traction.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03735346
IPC Transport Press, LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Rives, F O
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 1 p.
- TRT Terms: High speed rail; Network analysis (Planning); Railroad electrification; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00050464
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 31 1974 12:00AM