RENFE MODERNISES TO PROVIDE A BETTER SERVICE
S. Sanchez-Teran, unitl recently the Director-General of Spanish National Railways, shows how RENFE's 'Plan 72-75' will help meet exacting demands for quality service. improvements to track, telecommunications and signalling, as well as electrification to link up existing networks, form a major part of this programme.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03735346
IPC Transport Press, LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: High speed rail; Railroad electrification
- Identifier Terms: Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00050463
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 31 1974 12:00AM