RAPID TRANSIT AUTOMATION AND THE LAST CREW MEMBER
Rapid transit systems in many cities are being automated, but most transit officials reject the idea of operation without crews on the train as idealistic. At the same time large resources are spent on development of full automation for numerous new systems such as PRT, many of which have no defined role in urban transportation.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03735346
IPC Transport Press, LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Vuchic, V R
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic train operation; Rapid transit
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00050460
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 31 1981 12:00AM