BOMBAY PREPARES FOR COMMUTER GROWTH
To handle increases in commuter traffic resulting from population growth as well as alleviating chronic overcrowding on existing lines, the Bombay Metropolitan Transport project provides north-south rapid transit routes closely interwoven with the present suburban lines.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03735346
IPC Transport Press, LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Network analysis (Planning); Rapid transit; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: Bombay (India)
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00050459
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 31 1982 12:00AM