TWO MAJOR NS STATIONS TAKE SHAPE
Integrated with town planning schemes and providing easy interchange with local transport as well as car parking, the reconstructed stations at Den Haag and Utrecht show how Netherlands Railways is making good use of its property and at the same time providing for changed and increased patterns of passenger travel.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03735346
IPC Transport Press, LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Network analysis (Planning); Railroad stations; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Identifier Terms: Nederlandse Spoorwegen
- Subject Areas: Construction; Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00050458
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 31 1982 12:00AM