Cyber Security Challenges: Protecting Your Transportation Management Center
A Transportation Management Center (TMC) is the heart of many critical transportation systems. In order to make TMCs more resilient to cyber-attack incidents, operators should have an understanding of the nature of the threats, their own vulnerabilities, and their capacity to respond. This article walks through the fundamentals of common cyber-attack processes and offers ideas on how to prepare and respond to an incident.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/614107147
- Abstract reprinted with permission from the Institute of Transportation Engineers.
- Fok, Edward
- Publication Date: 2015-2
- Media Type: Print
- Features: Figures; Photos; References;
- Pagination: pp 32-36
- TRT Terms: Computer security; Disaster resilience; Protection; Risk; Traffic control centers
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Security and Emergencies; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 01567949
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 6 2015 4:46PM