1973 WORLD SURVEY OF CURRENT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ON ROADS AND ROAD TRANSPORT
This is the 1973 annual world survey of research and development on roads and road transport reports on current studies in 71 countries excluding the United States. A total of 5,123 studies are reported with a brief abstract. The studies are classified by country and by technical subject area. Two special studies are classified by country and by technical subject area. Two special indepth studies are included: "Prevention of Bridge Deck Deterioration" by Mr. Russell H. Brink and "Long-Span Bridges in Europe" by Mr. D. Allen Firmage. /FHWA/
Washington, DC United States 20024
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: 574 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Development; Foreign; Highways; Research; Research projects; Surveys; Transportation; Vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Subject Areas: Research; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00263012
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Ann. Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-7656
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 5 1974 12:00AM