NO SMOKING, NO SPITTING, NO DANCING IN THE AISLES
This article covers some of the problems faced by the Chicago Transit Authority in the operation and funding of the elevated and subway rapid transit system in Chicago. Service levels, fare levels, deficits, and subsidies are discussed.
- Blades, J
- Publication Date: 1973-10-28
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Passenger service; Policy; Rapid transit; Subsidies
- Identifier Terms: Chicago Transit Authority
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies
- Subject Areas: Finance; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Policy; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00050442
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 24 1981 12:00AM