MODEL 0102 FLAT PLATE ANTENNA FOR USE IN AUTOMOBILE RADAR ANTICIPATORY CRASH SENSORS
The report analyzed alternative methods of construction and production costs for a flat plate antenna based on the use of etched circuit techniques. The antenna is proposed for use in certain new automotive radar anticipatory crash sensor systems now under development.
- Prepared by AIL, Deer Park, New York.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Toth, K V
- Rudish, R M
- Publication Date: 1973-9
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Antennas; Automobiles; Construction; Construction management; Costs; Crash sensors; Electric circuits; Plate metal; Radar; Radar devices
- Uncontrolled Terms: Construction costs; Etching
- Old TRIS Terms: Circuits; Radar applications
- Subject Areas: Construction; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00262724
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-NHTSA-73-8 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: CN-DOT-TSC-437
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 27 1974 12:00AM