MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY DEFECT RECALL CAMPAIGNS DETAILED REPORTS FROM 1 JULY TO 30 SEPTEMBER 1973
The document is comprised of correspondence from vehicle manufacturers to the Department of Transportation, dealers, and owners concerning the recall of vehicles with possible defects. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: 531 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Manufacturing; Motor vehicles; Recall campaigns; Reports; Safety factors
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00262718
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801 008
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 27 1974 12:00AM