MANUAL FOR MAINTENANCE INSPECTION OF BRIDGES, 1974
This Manual has been prepared to serve as a standard and to provide uniformity in the procedures and policies of Further experiments underline the fact that electroosmosis highway bridges. The first section deals with bridge inspection and includes the following information: (1) qualifications of inspection personnel; (2) frequency of inspection; (3) inspection procedure; and (4) a discussion of the various items to be inspected. The next section deals with the keeping of records or reports. The third section discusses rating procedures, and the final section presents specifications for checking capacities of existing bridges. Appendices include charts, tables, sample calculations, equations, and flow charts.
Washington, DC USA 20001
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 85 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Equations; Highway bridges; Highway capacity; Inspection; Manuals; Personnel; Ratings; Recording; Records management; Specifications
- Uncontrolled Terms: Bridge capacity
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Finance; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00262414
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1974 12:00AM