16th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC 2013)
The IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems is the annual flagship conference of the IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society. IEEE ITSC 2013 welcomes articles in the field of Intelligent Transportation Systems, conveying new developments in theory, analytical and numerical simulation and modeling, experimentation, advanced deployment and case studies, and results of laboratory or field operational tests. The theme of the IEEE ITSC 2013 conference is Intelligent Transportation Systems for all transport modes. Major advances in information and communication technology are enabling a vast array of new possibilities in transport. ITS are emerging worldwide to make transport more efficient, reliable, cleaner and safer. ITS are used in road, water, rail and air transport to collect information about transport flows from a multitude of sources and manage them effectively, shifting collective traffic and transport management paradigms towards end user orientation.
- Summary URL:
- Summary URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/mostRecentIssue.jsp?punumber=6712176
- Abstract reprinted with permission of IEEE.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY United States 10016-5997
- 16th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC)
- Location: The Hague , Netherlands
- Date: 2013-10-6 to 2013-10-9
- Publication Date: 2013-10
- Media Type: Web
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Bicycle travel; Highway transportation; Intelligent transportation systems; Pedestrians; Public transit; Railroad transportation; Water transportation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 01562898
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 9781479929146
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 4 2015 3:26PM