PARKING POLICIES IN URBAN AREAS
The papers presented at the Conference included Parking Policies for Urban Areas, Buchanan, C.; A Borough's Parking Policy, in Practice, Brand, RH.; Parking in the Central Area of a City, Hayes, J.; Parking Objectives in Glasgow, Armour, J.; Parking Facilities in North American Metropolitan Areas, Rich, R.C.; Parking Policy in Relation to Transportation Policy, Dobson, G.G.; The Metropolitan Policies Attitude to, and Involvement With, Parking Policy, Candy, P.J.H.; Parking in Europe, Glanville, J.; Operation of Commercial Parking, Natan, J.; and Park-and Ride: Five Summaries of Remarks, by Smigielski, W.K., Steinecke, F.E., Brewer, R.H.W., Cowles, B.R. and Seymer, N. Discussions of the papers are included.
- A report of the British Parking Association Seminar held in London on May 19, 1971.
British Parking Association, LimitedLondon, England
- Publication Date: 1971-9
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Fringe parking; Parking; Parking regulations; Studies; Transportation policy; Urban areas
- Old TRIS Terms: Parking studies
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00261859
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Road Research Documentation, OECD
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 11 1974 12:00AM