CERAMIC NOISEPROOF WALL
Tests carried out since May near the mouth of Kibita tunnel on Japanese National Railways' new Sanyo line have shown that ceramic wall panels erected at the trackside can reduce noise levels by between 13 and 15 dB(A). Further information may be obtained from NGK Insulators Limited, 20 Mori Building, Nishishinbashi 2-chome, Minatoku, Tokyo, Japan.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03735346
IPC Transport Press, LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 1973-9
- Pagination: 1 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental protection; High speed rail; Noise; Noise control; Technology
- Identifier Terms: Shinkansen
- Geographic Terms: Japan
- Old TRIS Terms: Ceramic wall panels
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00050351
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 11 1974 12:00AM