MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL INVENTORY
The SAE technical committee standards activities are reported which are related to safety of motor vehicles and their occupants, and a list is presented of recommended practices and information reports. A list of projects (in which the technical committee is involved) is also included. A supplement is presented which includes committee reports and projects in other areas including vehicle emissions, security and fuel economy. The inventory concentrates particularly on standards for motor vehicles operating on public highways.
- SAE Technical Committee Standards Recommended Practices and Current Projects.
New York, NY United States 10017
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Economics; Energy; Environmental impacts; Fuel consumption; Inventory; Nuclear explosions; Pollutants; Project management; Recommendations; Safety; Security; Standards; Vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Projects
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Energy; Environment; Freight Transportation; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00261405
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1974 12:00AM