RESEARCH ON HIGHWAY NOISE MEASUREMENT SITES
The principal results of the study are guidelines for the allowable position of reflecting obstacles in the vicinity of a highway measurement site and simple procedures with which they can be implemented. The detailed analyses and experimental data utilized to develop these guidelines are contained in the main body of the report. Specific procedures recommended for application of the guidelines are given.
- Prepared for California Highway Patrol.
Wyle Laboratories128 Maryland Street
El Segundo, CA United States 90245
- Sharp, B H
- Publication Date: 1972-3
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 123 p.
- TRT Terms: Guidelines; Law; Laws; Location; Measurement; Motor vehicles; Noise; Noise control; Obstructions (Navigation); Reflectivity; Traffic noise
- Identifier Terms: Society of Automotive Engineers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Building sites; Reflectance
- Geographic Terms: California
- Old TRIS Terms: California law/motor vehicle noise; Motor vehicle noise/california law; Obstruction
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Environment; Highways; Law; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00261353
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: WCR 72-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1974 12:00AM