COMMERCIAL VEHICLE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH HAZARDS
Some thought must be given to the total environmental control of truck cabs as a defense for probable occupational safety standards involving noise, temperature, and CO. As an objective, the truck interior designer might want to consider the following standards-noise maximum equal 80 dba; CO maximum equal 30 ppm; effective temperature maximum equal 85 F. A windows-closed cab with adequate air conditioner and air filtering may be an important approach to consider.
New York, NY USA 10017
- Miller, J M
- Publication Date: 1972-1-10
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Cabs (Vehicle compartments); Noise control; Sound level; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Cab over engine truck
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00261242
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper 720264
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1974 12:00AM