CUMULATIVE REGULATORY EFFECTS ON THE COST OF AUTOMOTIVE TRANSPORTATION
An attempt is made to outline the known and anticipated effects of existing laws and regulations on the cost of automotive transportation in the United States of America. Considered are: emission control, safety, damage limiting design, highway design, and noise reduction rules.(Author)
- Final Report by the Ad Hoc Committee on the Cumulative Regulatory Effects on the Cost of Automotive Transportation.
Executive Office of the PresidentOffice of Science and Technology
Washington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1972-2-28
- Pagination: 325 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Automobiles; Costs; Design; Highway design; Laws; Motor vehicles; Noise control; Operating costs; Safety; Traffic noise; Transportation
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Safety and Human Factors; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00261241
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 29 1982 12:00AM